· You have a strong background and at least 3+ years of experience in a technical troubleshooting, research, documentation and/or support engineer role helping to determine the root cause of technical issues. Previous experience and knowledge of post production is a plus.
· You have experience working with software support tools such as Zendesk, JIRA, and Confluence spaces.
· You have the ability to analyze and document trends in our support to assess the priority and impact of an issue.
· You are always on the lookout for opportunities to improve our operations, user experiences, and deliver cohesive ideas around innovative support strategies and application design considerations.
· You have strong communication skills to partner with technical and non-technical stakeholders effectively. You love to document and define new support solutions and offer highly effective solutions to their problems, cutting out complexity, and getting teams back to being productive.
· You are proficient with phone, email, and computer-based support solutions.
· You thrive in an innovative culture where autonomy is necessary, and strong collaboration is paramount.
· You have fluency in English; and at least one other language, ideally Spanish, French, Korean or Japanese would be a plus.