· Strong experience operating and supporting live events (corporate, hospitality, or other major event venues).
· Strong experience configuring and troubleshooting audio and video equipment for live events or in a corporate environment.
· Foster the partnership with Google to troubleshoot CFM issues and add features to improve the user experience.
· Research and develop the best video conference experience from the ground up with consideration for scalability and rapid deployment.
· Work closely with the team, space planning, and users to define the technical requirements for a space, create designs, and manage the build.
· Design and manage the construction and upgrades of screening rooms and lounges to review content, screen for publicity, and show off the Netflix service.
· Work closely with the support team to determine trends and iterate on designs to improve stability.
· Develop processes and standards for conference room designs and support across several different environments. Ability to clearly communicate and document said process to team, vendors, and partners.
· Open to international and domestic travel.