Netflix is the world's leading internet entertainment service with 158 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments. As Netflix grows, the AV team is building for scale. Netflix is on the hunt for a smart, motivated and creative individual to join the team. The ideal candidate thrives when learning new technology and solving technical challenges. This position will be based out of our Los Angeles office. The AV team supports the design and build of meeting spaces and high-profile events. For meeting spaces, we’re responsible for designing and building conference rooms, training spaces, specialty spaces, and screening rooms. We rely on Google Meet with Chromebox for Meetings (CFM) hardware for the virtual meeting experience and build solutions to optimize the experience. The team is highly encouraged to leverage R&D to enhance the user experience, while maintaining efficient designs.
· Work closely with the AV team, space planning teams, and users to define the technical requirements for a space.
· Assist in the design, build, and management of conference rooms, training spaces, specialty spaces, and screening rooms.
· Research and develop the best video conference experience from the ground up with consideration for scalability and rapid deployment.
· Provide Tier 2/Tier 3 troubleshooting support when equipment issues are escalated.
· Work closely with the support team to determine trends and iterate on designs to improve stability.
· Foster the partnership with Google to troubleshoot CFM issues and add features to improve the user experience.
· Assist with Corporate AV events.
· Assist in the development of processes and standards for conference room designs and support across several different environments.
· Clearly communicate and document processes to team, vendors, and partners.