· Support outreach strategies through general administrative and coordination for both internal and external outreach visits, conferences, festivals, academic-based events, workshops, and related initiatives.
· Partner 1:1 with one of our Outreach and Engagement Program Manager to deep dive into their particular area of Animation expertise and background.
· Use your ninja level Powerpoint, Keynote, and Photoshop skills to create awe-inspiring presentations and graphic images to be used across social media platforms.
· Assist in the script reading process including log and file of notes, coverage, and candidate experience, all while maintaining a high level of database integrity for our outreach initiatives.
· Coordinate event planning efforts including travel and accommodation logistics, facility requirements, any food and beverage needs, AV media equipment needs, follow-up and related duties for a successful event.
· Find yourself on stage talking to an audience or working the floor at a networking mixer. In all opportunities, you’ll serve as a Netflix Animation brand evangelist sharing your informed opinions.
· Communicate the right information to the right people at the right time. Your tone of communication is professional, but not overly fussy. After all, we make cartoons not file legal briefs.
· Quickly respond to new information (shifts in pace, volume, structure, and strategy), reprioritize effectively without compromising on quality; know, and understand the value of people over process.
· You are meticulous regarding data hygiene.