· Serve as a thought partner helping develop outreach strategies, connecting the dots, thinking outside of the box, and helping to ground those aspirations into practical and actionable working plans.
· General administrative and coordination for both internal and external outreach visits, portfolio critiques, conferences, festivals, on-campus, and other academic-based events, working groups, and Animation Art related initiatives.
· Assist in Outreach and Engagement’s Art recruiting responsibilities including portfolio reviews and candidate vettings, including presenting informational decks to our Creative, Production, and Executive teams.
· You may find yourself on stage talking to an audience or working on a convention floor. In all opportunities, you’ll serve as a Netflix Animation ombudsman, sharing your informed opinions and passion for Netflix Animation in specific and Animation as a community.
· Communicate the right information to the right people at the right time. Your tone of communication is professional, but not overly fussy. After all, we make cartoons, not legal briefs.
· Quickly respond to new information (shifts in pace, volume, structure, and strategy), reprioritize effectively without compromising on quality; know, and understand the value of people over process.
· You understand that actionable feedback is the oil that makes the machinery run smoothly and are open to both receiving and providing feedback.
· You are meticulous regarding data hygiene.