We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to support the Physical Production team based out of Amsterdam. This position would manage a very busy department, supporting an executive by handling a heavy volume of calls and emails, organizing meetings and calendars, creating presentations/slides, maintaining vendor/crew relations and providing overall support. The Role A successful candidate will be passionate, self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, able to pivot when necessary, thorough and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast moving position that requires someone who is a proactive and positive thinker, and able to exercise good judgment and communication. The role will be focused on supporting a team that oversees shows that are produced throughout EMEA with local talent and producers.
· Coordinating heavy international travel
· Manage complex calendar
· Processing extensive expense reports in a timely manner
· Foster clear and concise communication among all necessary parties
· Gathering,tracking and entering various production related data among multiple platforms
· Work collaboratively with admins within larger physical production team and across disciplines
· Research and outreach to potential filming locations and studios across EMEA.
· Maintain, update, champion the use of our internal systems to track and manage show asset & paperwork delivery to Netflix.
· Update physical production “best practices” and refine production guidelines, training others to use Netflix tools and understand our workflow.
· Assist co-ordinators with with schedule and budget reviews and analysis.
· Serve as bridge between productions and internal Netflix teams to ensure both sides receive pertinent updates in a timely manner.
· Any other duties as necessary to support the productions and the department.