Netflix’s business in EMEA is growing rapidly, and our teams in London are expanding to support our growing business in the market. With that, we’re seeking London based Administrative Assistant to support several directors within the business and legal affairs department. In particular, this role will support executives who help to make Netflix unscripted series and Netflix films. The successful candidate will be proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with unwavering attention to detail at all times. Teams are growing quickly, so we need someone who can not only be great in their day to day work, but can identify opportunities to make the overall team more organized and efficient. Someone who is curious, demonstrates significant initiative, and inherently exercises good judgement. This is a team that is often spread across several countries and time zones, so a high level of organization is a must.
· Maintain calendars for multiple people including booking and confirming large cross-functional meetings across multiple time zones.
· Manage various internal meetings/events/off-sites, including managing the flow of incoming and outgoing material.
· Coordinate travel arrangements, both domestically and internationally.
· Administrative duties around processing travel and expense reports.
· Heavy communication internally and externally.