Netflix’s business in EMEA is growing rapidly, and our teams in Amsterdam are expanding to support our growing business in the EMEA market. With that, we’re seeking Amsterdam based Administrative Assistant to support Directors in the Marketing and Communications Department. The team of directors you will support works across the Middle East, Turkey and Africa (META) region out of our Amsterdam office. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with unwavering attention to detail at all times. Interest and curiosity in a cross-functional organization is a must. Teams are growing quickly, so we need someone who can not only be great in their day to day work but can identify opportunities to make the overall team more organized and efficient. Someone who is curious, demonstrates significant initiative, and inherently exercises good judgement will be most successful both in the role and at Netflix.
· Maintain calendars for multiple directors including booking and confirming large cross-functional meetings across multiple time zones.
· Manage various internal meetings/events/off-sites, including managing the flow of incoming and outgoing material.
· Coordinate travel arrangements, both domestically and internationally.
· Administrative duties around processing travel and expense reports.
· Heavy communication internally and externally.
· Supporting the team in projects if needed.