Shopper Marketing Trade Marketing activation assistant (trainee) - as from January 2019 for a mission of 6 months
· Strengthen the Category Management team, to manage our Shopper Marketing activations from request to finalisation & assessment, across the different channels.
· Responsible of Key shopper/instore event (Animation/demonstration/Promo thematically waves/ category driver activation)
· Deliver a best in class Field Sales toolkit for our Retail field team & Purina Specialist team.
With your strong communication skills you easily establish efficient working relationships with different people inside and outside the organisation. You love to combine both the analytical and Commercial aspect of your job.
Responsibilities and tasks:
· Take the ownership of Shopper Marketing process during the internal meetings with the Purina Team & within the cross business NIM meetings.
· Collect the Business needs of POS material during the MBP process & OMP processes (monthly) & plan replenishment with supplier based on decision made with DSP (supply) & budget owner.
· Align with stakeholders internally (marketing/sales/MDO/Field) on the purpose (campaign objectives, brand guidelines, timing, budget...) & finalise the briefing for sign off.
· Manage briefings between business and creative agencies, printing companies.
· Ensure the instore visualisation is aligned with the brand/shopper communication.
· eg. Develop category communication by segment (Improved category visuals…)
· Track Shopper Material availability & manage stock (flyers, wobblers, gadget)
· Coordinate the Field force needs, qualitative & quantitative feedback to embed the learnings in the organisation.
· Track our & competition visibility instore.
· Daily follow up & Support the MDO, marketing Team of ongoing projects
· Manage briefings between brand/category managers and agencies (campaign objectives, brand guidelines, timing…)
NB: The scope of responsabilities can evolve during the stage period.
· Academic background:
· Economics, Sales, Marketing background
· Requested competencies :
· You are a junior professional, hands on approach with a first experience as trainee.
· Organized & with project management skills.
· Flexible & autonomous
· A passion for FMCG world is an asset
· A strong sociability, you dare to challenge others with an open and commercial mind and you act proactively
· See things in perspective
· Demonstrate a strong affinity with Shopper Marketing
· Others (languages/Excel/…):
· A professional level French/English, Dutch is a plus.
· IT with advanced skills on Excel