SHE Coordinator | Permanent
Collaboration, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn is encouraged
Nestle seeking a SHE Coordinator to administer, maintain and continually improve the Safety and Health of our Wahgunyah Factory team.
Reporting to the SHE Manager, you will be passionate about safety and will be responsible to assist with the management of occupational health, safety and environment for Nestlé to ensure a safe workplace is maintained. This will include, developing and driving site initiatives leading to continuous improvement in SHE performance in line with the Nestlé Continuous Excellence (NCE) mindset of zero accidents and incidents:
· Assist and co-ordinate the development and implementation of the Factory's SHE strategy & program.
· Involvement with the risk assessment program, including assessment, incident investigation, corrective action and auditing.
· Provide training to different groups of employees in relation to OHS issues including coaching and developing SHE competencies.
· Support the adherence to company principles, policies and requirements relating to SHE.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
· You will ideally have a SHE qualification and/or 2+ years of SHE experience, in either a FMCG or manufacturing environment.
· Excellent communication and people skills are essential as well as your adaptability to change and strong relationship building skills.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia and have Permanent Residency.
Nestlé enjoys a reputation as one of the world’s largest FMCG companies and we are driven by our purpose - enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our inclusive and high performance culture is a testament to the great training, development, rewards and recognition we extend to every member of our 5,000-strong Oceania workforce.
Nestlé Oceania supports a culture of diversity and inclusion in all that we do. Take a look at https://www.nestle.com.au/careers/ to see some of the ways we live and practice this every day in our workplace.
For more information please visit our website @ www.nestle.com.au/careers or Our LinkedIn page http://www.linkedin.com/company/nestle-s-a-
Interested? Apply online today