POSITION: Material Handler/Forklift Operator
COMPANY: Nestlé Waters Canada
LOCATION: Hope, BC
About Nestlé Waters Canada
If you are looking for a challenging position with Canada's leading bottled water company, here's your chance to join our team!
Nestlé Waters Canada is committed to conducting our business in a way that is sustainable, both in terms of our packaging and the natural resources we use. We're focused on advancing our commitment to health and hydration by providing access to safe, clean water.
Nestlé Water's position in the Canadian bottled water market is unmatched. The Company sells both the leading domestic natural spring water brand - Nestlé Pure Life - and the leading international natural spring water/mineral water brands - Acqua Panna, Perrier and S. Pellegrino. More than half of all domestic spring water products sold in Canada are produced by Nestlé Waters Canada and almost three-quarters of international water brands sold in Canada are marketed by Nestlé Waters Canada.
Learn more about Nestlé Waters Canada at http://www.nestle-waters.ca/en
Hourly Rate: $18.50 per hour to start, increased to $20.00 per hour after 3 months OR $19.00 per hour through to contract end date if benefit option selected; Will be on rotational shift schedule
· Safe performance of assigned tasks
· Proactive approach to safety and identifying potential hazards
· Follow all warehouse/ production process to ensure compliance
· Verify inventory while shipping/ racking using Visitrack
· Infinity testing/ quality reporting
· Perform pre-shift on forklifts before start of shift.
· Maintain a clean and organized work area
· Load trailers based on established load patterns.
· Load / ship only quality product.
· Report any un-safe act or observation
· Attach identifying tags or labels, as required
· Report damages and discrepancies for accounting, reimbursement and record-keeping purposes
· Production palletizer operation and changeovers
· Engagement in all NCE/ TPM activities
· Completion of palletizer/ wrapper PM's as trained
· Manage relationships with peers and team-members to ensure achievements of department goals.
· Understand all department KPI's and strive to improve output
· Other duties as assigned
· Secondary school diploma
· Demonstrated verbal and written communications skills
· Demonstrated administrative organizational skills
· Meets all technical skill requirements.
· Desire to contribute and make a difference.
· Forklift Certified.
Nestlé Waters Canada is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. If you are selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform Human Resources of any accommodations you may require. Nestlé Waters will work with you in an effort to ensure that you are able to fully participate in the process.
If you believe you have the profile we are looking for and you want to make your mark in the World's largest beverage company, we look forward to hearing from you.
For further insight on our culture, values and principles, please visit http://www.nestle-waters.ca/en.