Are you ready to join a multinational company and a dynamic team for great achievements? Do you like unique challenges and experiences? Do you want to use professional competencies and skills? We offer an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting our conviction that people are our most important asset.
Nestle Ukraine, worldwide leader in Food and Beverage industry, successfully working and developing in Ukraine, is announcing an opening of the SAP FI CO Project Manager position in Kyiv.
· Leading technical/process Projects in the area of responsibility performing the full scope of Project Manager functions: management of scope, time, cost, resources, risks, quality, communication and integration during Project Life Cycle. Performing Project initiation, planning, execution, control, closure.
· Participating in projects led by other Project Managers in different areas.
· Supporting business by resolving system/process problems affecting operations; prioritizing them according to severity of impact.
· Proactively addressing all risks and potential issues, escalating issues according to the agreed procedure.
· Constantly developing Super Users' system and processes knowledge in the respective area, assessing the results, and supporting Super Users in conducting end-user training.
· Building efficient, open and regular communication with Stakeholders in business, users, other LGO functional areas, Regional GLOBE Center. Ensure smooth integration with all teams and processes.
· Leading required system configuration and testing in the area of responsibility: plan, coordinate/conduct testing and create clear testing documentation.
· Monitoring operation of technical components (software update packages (Import All, etc.), test tasks, batch jobs, interfaces, messaging).
· Ensuring implementation and compliance to corporate standards and guidelines in the area of Information Security. Implementing measures that ensure their compliance by users in the respective functional area.
· University Degree;
· 2+ years experience in L1 or L2 SAP FI, CO, sFin support and configuration;
· Good understanding of functional area (finance) - corporate and local standards and practices, processes, systems;
· Good knowledge of accounting and taxation;
· Strong project management, communication, analytical and presentation skills;
· High level of initiative, responsibility and service orientation;
· Advanced PC skills;
· English - Intermediate +.