Description de l'offre
DIVISION : Communications & Marketing
LOCATION : NME HO, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
REPORTS TO: Digital Marketing Manager
Main Purpose of Job
This role involves the ownership and co-leading the execution of key aspects of our aligned NME Digital & Social Media Roadmap. Our primary goal is to help markets win with digital capabilities and tools and to ensure digital/social media is properly integrated into Brand Building the Nestle Way.
In addition, the role will provide support to Business Units in building and maintaining successful digital marketing, social, ecommerce and digital transformation initiatives. Developing and improving capability in digital marketing for all Categories and Businesses is a core objective of the role.
· Support Businesses on their digital initiatives by providing solutions, standards, guidance and knowledge transfer. Proactively advise on digital topics and generate pull from the industry for digital initiatives as well as to use the digital services and assets provided by Digital Services Unit.
· Aims to deliver best in class services and being proactive on the guidelines and solutions for the business by working closely with agencies, development partners and industry leaders. Regular benchmarking/ assessing against industry best practices and solutions. Coordinate the escalation of critical issues and resolution by the appropriate Communications Department Crisis Protocols.
· Selecting and Managing key partners, agencies, suppliers and platforms against digital plan.
· Delivery and execution of digital best practices and frameworks (via training, online sharing platforms and other means)
· Direct consumer interaction through real-time interactions (CRM, social media platforms, etc.)
· Develop, update and execute local digital strategy in alignment with global digital roadmap (including social media and crisis management)
· Ability to identify, lead & accelerate new initiatives for business and Nestlé as a corporate entity across specific digital topics ( search , listening , technology , E-commerce)
· Demonstrated success in delivering engaging digital marketing/social solutions and platforms.
· Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or equivalent
· Solid digital & social marketing expertise (1-2 years)
· Bilingual English & Arabic
· Ability to analyze, interpret and react to real time trends and data
· Proven track record in delivering digital marketing projects
· Good Internet & social platforms technical and functional knowledge
· Experience in managing signals to interpret and react proactively (real time analysis of trends and data, filtering, listening, adaptive – shorter lead times based on dynamic environmental changes)
· Strong relationship management abilities & project management skills
· Has consistently demonstrated success in a number of challenging and diverse business situations
· Basic Knowledge & experience in Search & google ad network
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de Nestlé
Numéro 1 mondial de l'agro-alimentaire. Nestlé est l'entreprise leader en Nutrition et Bien-être, reconnue comme la référence dans son secteur. Nestlé est présent dans 130 pays. En France, avec 3 sièges sociaux, 30 sites industriels et 5 centres de recherche, Nestlé est implanté dans de nombreuses régions .