Description de l'offre
“I want to create a better world and build a better business”
Nespresso Switzerland, Lausanne, Switzerland Undefined period of time contract, 100 %
In this role, you will develop the Nespresso business by developing marketing activities & activating customers through adequate communication, promotions and other loyalty activities including coffee product launches.
Nestlé Nespresso has been one of the most successful operating unit of the Nestlé Group, the world's leading food, beverage, nutrition and wellness company.
It has pioneered the portioned coffee market to provide premium coffees and related products/services, both in-home and out-of-home.
While benefiting from Nestlé's expertise, Nestlé Nespresso is a strategic business unit in its own right, with its unique business model, having the end-to-end responsibility from coffee sourcing to marketing, delivering premium coffee products and services to the end-consumer through its diverse sales channels (Retail, e-Commerce, CRC).
· Develop Marketing strategies for the Swiss Nespresso Out-of-Home business (B2B Offices, B2C Offices, HORECA) based on customer and consumer insights
· Strategically contribute to the creation of the OOH Operational Master Plan
· Lead, execute, and supervise the implementation of the Campaigns plan
· Create new products to establish the OOH as a communication touch-point (sugars, paper cups etc).
· University Degree in Business – with a focus on Business/Marketing
· At least 3 years business experience in a brand, marketing, sales or communications environment. FMCG and/or luxury brand experience would be a plus
· Ability to lead the translation of brand and commercial objectives into strategic creative executions
· Proven skills in project management
· Fluent in English, good level of German would be a strong asset
Show us that you are a proactive collaborator and that you practice what you preach. Furthermore, you must have knowledge in the business environment. Your capacity to result focus and to take initiative is what will set you apart from the other candidates. If you are interested about this position, apply in English at www.nestle.com/jobs .
The Nestlé Group is the world’s largest food and beverage company with 89.8 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2017. It is present in 189 countries around the world, has 413 factories and its 323,000 employees are committed to Nestlé’s purpose of enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Nestlé offers a wide portfolio of products and services for people and their pets throughout their lives. Its more than 2000 brands range from global icons like Nescafé or Nespresso to local favourites. Company performance is driven by its Nutrition, Health and Wellness strategy. Nestlé is based in the Swiss town of Vevey where it was founded more than 150 years ago. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us on http://www.nestle.com/ .
À propos de Nestlé
Numéro 1 mondial de l'agro-alimentaire. Nestlé est l'entreprise leader en Nutrition et Bien-être, reconnue comme la référence dans son secteur. Nestlé est présent dans 130 pays. En France, avec 3 sièges sociaux, 30 sites industriels et 5 centres de recherche, Nestlé est implanté dans de nombreuses régions .