Description de l'offre
We offer you:
· Great comprehensive benefits package including Health and Dental benefits that start on day one.
· Excellent training and development programs as well as opportunities to grow within the company.
· Comprehensive Total Rewards Package and Company Matched Retirement Plan.
This role supports the Global Customer Team (Walmart, Costco, and Amazon) with Customer analysis across all categories with data base reporting through superior process capabilities. The position will enable the incumbent to develop their customer development knowledge in the retail environment while leveraging their expertise in data, analytics, reporting, and process management to enable team effectiveness and overall business growth. This role is particularly well suited to candidates who aspire to progress in the Customer Business Development organization.
· Ability to connect varied data points to uncover trends, themes and underlying business drivers.
· Maintain, automate and develop reports that support day to day business management
· Contribute to customer presentations and business reviews using analytics and insights
· Be the CDT power user of Nielsen Data, Trade Insights, and Customer Specific data
· Support Key Account Manager/ Account Management team with specific reporting and presentation requirements (Ad hoc & standardized)
· Maintain Reporting Dashboard – Integral reporting tool for this team
· Special projects as required
· A university or college degree in a business-related discipline combined with 2-3 years of relevant experience.
· Experience in field sales or other related area preferred.
· Highly developed organizational, analytical, negotiation and presentation skills
· An understanding of P&L drivers; solid planning / forecasting skills
· Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast paced environment
· Highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills
· Strong attention to details and On time delivery of key reporting tools
· Demonstrated ability to continually seek to improve existing process & tools
· Ability to learn and leverage various data management tools: IRI, Toolbox Loyalty Data, Nielsen Data and Answers Desktop, Planogram software, Trade Insights.
If you believe you have the profile we are looking for and you want to make your mark in the World’s Largest Food and Beverage Company, we look forward to hearing from you!
Please note; Education Verification, Reference Checks and Criminal Background Checks will be administered on suitably qualified candidates.
Nestlé is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. If you are selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform Human Resources of any accommodations you may require. Nestlé will work with you in an effort to ensure that you are able to fully participate in the process.
We thank you for your interest in this opportunity; however only those individuals
selected for an interview will be contacted.
The closing date for this position is September 18, 2018
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de Nestlé
Numéro 1 mondial de l'agro-alimentaire. Nestlé est l'entreprise leader en Nutrition et Bien-être, reconnue comme la référence dans son secteur. Nestlé est présent dans 130 pays. En France, avec 3 sièges sociaux, 30 sites industriels et 5 centres de recherche, Nestlé est implanté dans de nombreuses régions .