Description de l'offre
Senior Technologist II (H/F/X)
We now have an exciting opportunity for a talented R&D professional to join our MEU RD Sweet Growth Platform in the role of Senior Technologist II. The group’s responsibilities cover any type of Sweet Biscuits innovations, renovations, QI’s and sourcing initiatives within the MEU region. Belvita and Local Heritage Brands across MEU such as Grand LU (Prince, Granola digestive, LU...), Jubilee, Oro, Opavia, Liga, Fontaneda etc… are the key brands of the portfolio.
The Senior Technologist II will plan and manage autonomously Business Projects ensuring compliance with all objectives. He / She will deliver the expert technical knowledge in Sweet technologies for the team. He/She will have to develop technical solutions, ensure compliance to technical policies & procedures, deliver the technical input to address business needs and have a clear priority mindset to promote Consumer Inspired Quality initiatives. He / She will influence activities of other technical people of the team, interact with technical experts and other departments.
This role includes people management, including people coaching, development, and priorities and goals setting, in collaboration and alignment with the senior group leader.
For this role, we are seeking for a candidate that will easily flex priorities and get extensive technical competencies to support the team.
• Manage several projects in parallel and/or a highly complex project with limited coaching
• Manage / lead a team of 2-3 Scientists or Technicians and set goals both on business and personal development projects, monitoring them closely to guarantee the delivery to their highest potential by applying proper coaching / mentoring as needed.
• Shape & propose project Timelines, Design and Develop products & processes in order to deliver project to the required standards, policies, agreed timescales / cost and meet objectives without compromising quality for Consumer.
• Organize and execute pilot plant & plant trials, industrial launch, provide recommendations to the project team
• As R&D representative, lead communication within the multifunctional project team about progress and risks for product and process development.
• Connect and use network to develop better and faster products & processes
• Support and recommend continuous development of Technical Competencies in the team including Digitalization, M&S.
• Recommend consumers’ product validation process and manage R&D product validation with consumer science.
• Participate actively to creativity sessions and exploratory work.
• Travels required across Europe (for around 10-20% of a time)
• Educated to a minimum Master level of education or equivalent in Food Science or similar
• Significant professional experience 6-10 years in Biscuit / Savory Snacks (e.g. implementation of new technology, productivity, quality improvement or innovation growth).
• Good knowledge in Sweet biscuits technologies, raw materials and processes.
• Strong knowledge in Statistics, Digitalization, M&S
• Excellence in execution, solid organization skills, projects and time management.
• Fluent in English is mandatory / French is appreciated (some notions or will to learn)
• Drive for results
• Learning on the fly
For more information on this role you can contact either the hiring manager or the recruitment team.
Before applying, please ensure you discuss with your line manager and they support your application.
Include an updated CV and a pdf version of your latest performance review to apply.
The responsibilities of this position are performed within the framework of a regional business model that is defined and managed by Mondelēz Europe GmbH, Switzerland.
Aide à l'installation de pays à pays disponible via nos politiques de mobilité mondiale
Science & Engineering
À propos de Mondelez International
Mondelēz International, Inc. propose une offre de snacking dans plus de 150 pays. Nous façonnons l'avenir du snacking avec des marques emblématiques et savoureuses telles que les biscuits Oreo, belVita, LU et Ritz, les chocolats Cadbury Dairy Milk, Green & Blacks, Milka et Toblerone, les fromages Philadelphia et Dairylea et les chewing-gums Maynards Bassetts, Trebor et Trident. Notre réussite repose sur l'engagement de plus de 80 000 collaborateurs aux quatre coins de la planète. De grands talents pour de grandes marques. Telle est notre identité. Rejoignez-nous dans notre mission pour continuer à façonner l'avenir du snacking dans le monde en offrant le bon snack, au bon moment, de la bonne manière.
Mondelēz International adhère aux principes d'équité en matière d'emploi. Toutes les candidatures qualifiées seront examinées avec attention, indépendamment de l'origine, de la couleur, de la religion, du genre, de l'orientation ou de l'identité sexuelle, de la nationalité, du handicap, du statut de vétéran protégé ou de toute autre caractéristique protégée par la loi.