Description de l'offre
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride
You will optimize sales with our customers focusing on maximizing instore visibility of our products. You will deliver your field KPIs and annual objectives.
How you will contribute
• Carry out instore visits according to Mondelez visit method
• Be in charge of quantitative and qualitative filling of Mondelez IMPULSE products (Gum, candy) in checkouts and in store locations dedicated to impulse products (linear shops, contact points, additives).
• Follow check out implementation plan guidelines negotiated by Mondelēz sales representative to fill in check outs and ensure competition is respecting it. You will inform Mondelēz sales representative and store employee in case of issue.
• Occasionally be asked to fill in seasonal shelf and put in place seasonal extra visibility actions in store.
• You will follow the daily route planning prepared by the operations team to ensure the most efficient instore service
• Optimize seasonal sales, supporting occasionally implementation of seasonal campaign in store visibility
• Represent Mondelēz International in front of in store employee and work closely with sales representative to optimize visibility of Mondelez products.
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
• Good interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated to achieve set goals
• Good Communication and ability to share information
Pour en savoir plus sur cette fonction
Ce que vous devez savoir sur ce poste : GESTIONNAIRE DE MAINTENANCE
Éducation / Diplômes : bac
Exigences en matière de déplacements : DEPLACEMENTS SUR LE SECTEUR PAYS DE GEX, ANNEMASSE
The responsibilities of this position are performed within the framework of a regional business model that is defined and managed by Mondelēz Europe GmbH, Switzerland .
No Relocation support available
Temporary (Fixed Term)
À propos de Mondelez International
At Mondelez Europe, we are proud, not only of the iconic brands we make, but also of the people who make them. Our delicious products are created in 52 plants across Europe by more than 28,000 passionate people. We are the top maker of chocolate and biscuits and a leading maker of gum and candy. We make sure our powerful global brands and local jewels like Cadbury, Milka and Alpen Gold chocolates, Oreo, belVita, LU and Tuc biscuits, and Stimorol and Dirol gums get safely into our customers hands—and mouths. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are. Join us on our journey to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.