Michael Kors is always interested in hearing from talented, globally-minded individuals with a passion for fashion.
If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you!
• Keep selling floor and merchandise neat, organized and stocked
• Assist in the maintenance of all inventory in the stockroom and on the selling floor
• Assist in all areas of stock, shipping, receiving protocol/policies and all shipping/ receiving related paperwork.
• Unpack, hang/fold merchandise, and secure security tags when needed
• Comply with all Point-of-Sale policies and procedures
• Properly execute all relevant register functions
• Adhere to work schedule, inclusive of time and attendance
• Participate in all relevant training and development seminars, programs and meetings as directed by store management
• Provide the highest level of customer service
• Resolve all client problems and complaints quickly and effectively, ensuring client satisfaction
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/D/F/V