Michael Kors is always interested in hearing from talented, globally-minded individuals with a passion for fashion.
If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you!
ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER
Michael Kors has joined with Jimmy Choo and Versace over the last year and is now the 3rd largest luxury group in the world known as Capri Holdings.
WHO YOU ARE: Our leaders at Michael Kors are stylish, fashion forward individuals who have a drive to achieve results and a passion for customer engagement. A successful Assistant Manager will work alongside a team that is focused on the client experience and building lasting relationships. You are a strategic business driver that motivates the team and executes effective day to day business and operational processes. You will help foster and work in a fun, inspiring and rewarding environment with opportunities for development and growth.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
* Drive results through delivering an elevated customer experience
* Lead and execute key opening and closing duties and operational tasks.
* Demonstrate flexibility and desire for individual growth in a fast-paced store environment
* Foster customer relationships through developing and coaching team on knowledge of current trends, styling, and selling techniques.
* Ensure the highest level of customer service standards while exercising leadership and multi-tasking capabilities with excellence.
* Build a client book through establishing client relationships to drive additional traffic and create client engagement
* Drive Omni channel sales by utilizing all available tools and technology
YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE:
* 3+ years of relevant retail management experience
WE’D LOVE TO SEE:
* A self-starter with the ability to mentor and continue to develop personal leadership qualities
* Energetic, motivated and engaging; a true brand ambassador with a love for fashion
* Knowledge of clienteling with the ability to build lasting customer relationships
* Customer service obsessed; ability to sell with a passion for styling and love for fashion
* Technologically savvy individual with an entrepreneurial spirit
* Generous Michael Kors and Jimmy Choo Discount
* Flexible schedule
* Internal mobility across Capri Brands (Michael Kors, Jimmy Choo, Versace)
* Exclusive Employee Sales
* Clothing Allotment
At Capri, we are all responsible for creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We try to inspire change and growth within each other and believe success is a result that comes from our differences. Capri is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusivity regardless of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. M/D/F/V