· To plan and execute for PM, calibration of instrument.
· To attend minor & major breakdown of Elect. equipment, Required Electrical supervisor License
· To maintain records of water, Diesel, Solar energy units, BESCOM units.
· Responsible for thermic oil heater, chilling & brine plant
· Maintain safe work environment.
· Creating safety awareness amongst all workers
· To understand role of fire-fighter & first Aider during emergency, Handling Hydrant system.
· Responsible for maintaining the Engineering stock
· Required to work around the shifts
· HT/LT panel operation and maintenance
· VCBs and ACBs operation and maintenance
· Operation & Maintenance of Air cooled and Oil cooled Transformers
· Diesel Generator sets operation and maintenance
· Motor and their starters (DOL, Star-Delta & VFD) operation and maintenance
· Maintaining Power factor by using Capacitors Bank
· UPS operations and maintenance
· Knowledge on Electrical Safety, Fire detection systems
· Able to read blueprints and technical drawings
· Testing of Relay logic as well as PLC logic and troubleshooting.
· Testing of Control and Power Wiring. Troubleshooting and Maintenance.
· Should have deep knowledge on AC motors, PLC, AC drives, DC drives, pneumatics, servomotors starters troubleshooting and Maintenance.
· Solid Electro-Mechanical knowledge along with experience applying this knowledge to process/equipment design and troubleshooting
· Monitor and Analysis MTTF, MTTR.
· Root cause analysis of failure and corrective & preventive action implementation.
Who you are:
Diploma in Electrical, ITI in Electrical having 5 to 10 years of experience in chemical plant maintenance.
Job Requisition ID: 207386
Location: Bangalore Operations
Career Level: D - Professional (4-9 years)
Working time model: full-time
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment: Technician, Technology