T&A specialist with French
As T&A Specialist with French, you will be supporting daily time & attendance (and payroll) processes and data entry/corrections transactions. Your scope of duties will include resolving problems and recommends solutions, ensuring the information validity of employee population data and records. In addition, you will be responsible for monitor record keeping and data entry procedures, updating procedures as necessary to achieve optimal operational efficiency. Furthermore, you will be responsible for the accurate data entry of T&A / Payroll information for all employees; processing and monitoring data changes. Moreover, you will handle responding to inquiries and/or routes inquiries to the appropriate resources, proactively striving for improvement/ optimization of processes within realm of responsibility. You will manage a new configuration setting due to a new work schedule, labor agreement (including testing).
Who you are:
• Fluent in French and English
• Min. 3 years of experience in French Payroll area
• French T&A usage experience (ideally Pleiades or eTemptation)
• Basic knowledge about French labor law (especially anything related to the working time, leave of absence…)
• Exceptional customer service skills, with ability to anticipate customer needs and provide them with relevant information in a timely and proactive manner
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, critical thinking, organizational skills
• Ability to work in a matrix environment and build strong partnerships with peers, business partners and customers
• Proven ability to multitask and organize time efficiently by prioritizing work and concentrating on key tasks
• Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization.
• Demonstrated focus on results
Job Requisition ID: 210280
Location: Dolnoslaskie - all
Career Level: C - Professional (1-3 years)
Working time model: full-time
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment: Data Entry, Administrative