· The candidate should possess strong knowledge on CDN (preferably Akamai) for web application security, web traffic routing and web applications performance improvement.
· The candidate should be able to consult application development team on their requirements and guiding them on choosing the right middle servers and the configuration based on their demand.
· The candidate shall be able to configure and maintain CDN (preferably Akamai) for web application security, web traffic routing and web applications performance improvement.
· To configure web middleware servers like Apache, Tomcat, Jboss etc for group applications.
· To setup Domains and Security Certificates for domains.
· To setup the SSL connection and secure web traffic.
· Defines, creates and maintains Web application firewall (Incapsula/Imperva), CDN (Akamai) and DDoS Configurations.
· Understand project approach to technical deployments for critical security services including Infra DDoS Protection, Web application firewall, Web Middleware, Web Resilience & DNS Protection.
· Regularly assist teams with maintenance, tuning, and implementation of Web Application Firewall, Content Delivery Network & other application layer security configurations as needed.
· To help in setting up web application firewall and troubleshooting web application firewall and security related issues.
· Defines and maintains multi-tier Website Security & performs Web Analytics (SiteImprove).
· Perform root cause analysis and troubleshooting effort for production issues.
· Assist with Security Automation and tools around it, including but not limited to WAF, Web middleware, CDN etc.
· Perform security design reviews with development and product teams
· Create and foster a security culture in cloud operations and development
· Test and evaluate 3rd party security technologies and tools
· Define and implement security monitoring and response procedures
· Produce and present security reports and roadmaps for management
· Participate in the Security Audits and Assessments.
· To quickly grasp the network design, application/infrastructure security concepts, techniques, technologies, and tools
· Reporting issues, anomalies and problems through proper channels (i.e., Incident, Problem Management from technical support)
· Performs other duties relevant to deployment and security operations as assigned
· Creation and regular maintenance of client impacting security issues & administrative/maintenance tasks.
· Participate in planning and coordinating installations, upgrade, migration and configuration.
· To contribute developing and maintaining optimal network performance, enforcing security measures.
· Architect, deploy and maintain proactive security tools including, but not limited to: Web Application Firewalls, DDoS Protection, Bot Mitigation (web applications), API Protection and custom tools
· Degree: Any degree..
· Overall 8 years IT experience
· 3 Years' experience in web middleware (Apache, Tomcat, Jboss web servers)
· 3 Years’ experience in CDN (Preferably Akamai)
· 3 Years' experience in Web Application Firewall (Preferably Incapsula)
Job Requisition ID: 207957
Location: Bangalore SBS
Career Level: D - Professional (4-9 years)
Working time model: full-time
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment: Developer, Middleware, Application Developer, Technical Support, Technology