Shift Maintenance Engineer
Your Role: An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our team in Irvine as a Shift Maintenance Engineer. As a Shift Maintenance Engineer, you will be responsible for the maintenance of the site through planned and preventative maintenance, fault-finding at breakdowns, repairs and execution of work generated through the site Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS). Covering all production/ process equipment, buildings, infrastructure and grounds.
Who you are:
· Mechanical/Electrical or Instrumentation engineering experience within a manufacturing/ production environment is essential
· Experience working with a planned preventative maintenance system
· Working knowledge of other trades is essential
· Working knowledge of Milling, Blending, HVAC, WFI, PW and pure steam systems
· Working knowledge of control system including Allen Bradley and Siemens is advantageous
· Ability to prioritise own workload with excellent attention to detail
· Strong ability to work as part of a multi-disciplined team with excellent written and oral communication
· Previous experience/knowledge of working in a cGMP environment would be beneficial
· Completed a Mechanical, Electrical or Instrumentation modern apprenticeship or equivalent to a minimum of HNC and SVQ level 3 in the relevant discipline is essential.
· Yellow belt trained would be beneficial
Job Requisition ID: 210500
Career Level: C - Professional (1-3 years)
Working time model: full-time
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.