Senior Commercial Service Representative
The Senior Commercial Service Representative with MilliporeSigma involves working in a high energy, dynamic, and rewarding team environment focused on delivering best-in-class customer support. The role is responsible for ensuring each transaction is processed within MilliporeSigma guidelines, values and customer specifications.
· Respond to major account and customer inquiries to resolve issues quickly.
· Enter internal and external customer orders and quotations received via various sales channels.
· Solve situations related to orders, shipments or other customer related matters.
· Research and maintain customer account information within the appropriate system.
· Investigate, process and record lost or damaged orders, non-product complaints, credit and/or rebill requests.
Who You Are:
· Associates degree in any discipline with 3+ years of life science industry customer service experience OR Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 1+ year of life science industry customer service experience OR High School Diploma / GED Equivalent with 5+ years of life science industry experience
· Knowledge of Oracle system and PC applications a plus.
· Microsoft Excel skills preferred.
· Strong knowledge around Millipore's organizational structure, business practices and customer base.
· Act as a role model of MilliporeSigma’s values and best-in-class business practices.
· Able to meet the challenges of a fast-paced, high-energy environment, while maintaining a strong level of professionalism.
· Demonstrate strong interpersonal communication and written skills, proactive problem-solving skills, and the ability to multitask effectively.
· Excellent listening and telephone communication skills.
· Highly motivated and organized, with attention to prioritizing incoming tasks.
Job Requisition ID: 211107
Career Level: D - Professional (4-9 years)
Working time model: full-time
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Nearest Major Market: Boston
Job Segment: Customer Service Representative, Database, Oracle, Customer Service, Technology, Research