The position will support all laboratory functions, as well as sample analysis through several tests procedures. You will have experience with bacteriophage assays and methodologies and working with host bacteria. You will perform daily quality control testing and report results to manufacturing. This position will assist in the development of production standards to meet quality specifications and may recommend procedural changes. The Quality Technician will help maintain the Microbiology Lab in audit-ready and cGMP compliant manner at all times. Monitor equipment and instrumentation used on a daily basis to ensure proper operation and calibration. Fast paced, multi-disciplinary team environment. The working hours are 4:30PM to 1:00AM.
· Lifting up to 25lbs
· Ability to perform repetitive tasks including frequent hand to finger manipulations
Who you are:
· High School Diploma or GED equivalent
· 1+ years’ experience working in a Quality control and cGMP environment
· Previous experience in Microbiology field
· Demonstrated excellent organizational and communication skills (both verbal and written)
· Ability to manage time efficiently, multitask and work with teammates in a multi-shift operation
· Ability to read and follow SOPs and Participates in the construction and/or revision of SOPs
· Complete documentation needed to support testing procedures including data capture forms, equipment logbooks, or inventory forms
· Ability to read and interpret technical data
· Ability to evaluate methods and procedures to determine how they might be improved
· Ability to work in laboratory Biosafety Level 2 environment
· Participates in Laboratory and/or Quality Investigations
Job Requisition ID: 207603
Career Level: C - Professional (1-3 years)
Working time model: full-time
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Nearest Major Market: Bellows Falls
Nearest Secondary Market: Keene
Job Segment: Microbiology, Technician, Laboratory, QC, Science, Quality, Technology