QC Lot Release Clerk
An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join MilliporeSigma as a Quality Control Lot Release Clerk on A-shift (7:30am-4pm). The position supports quality control lab support functions.
You will perform daily quality review of Quality Control Test data sheets from different QC Labs and perform release on the lots in the quality systems. You will assist in ensuring compliance to quality standards to meet specifications and good manufacturing and documentation practices. You will help maintain test data results in audit-ready and cGMP compliant manner.
Who you are:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Biology, or related laboratory science discipline OR HS Diploma or GED Equivalent with 2+ years of experience in a laboratory environment
· Microsoft access/excel skills
· Experience in a previous cGMP environment
· Experience in a Quality Role
· Quality Assurance experience in a cGMP environment
· Experience with Quality Management Systems such as Trackwise, Oracle, Labware LIMS, LabVantage, SAP LIMS, or other related software
· Excellent organizational and communication skills (both verbal and written)
· Work in a fast paced, multi-disciplinary team environment
· Work with teammates in a multi-shift operation
· Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
· Read and interpret technical data
· Read and follow SOPs
Job Requisition ID: 207987
Career Level: A - Current Student
Working time model: full-time
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Nearest Major Market: Bellows Falls
Nearest Secondary Market: Keene
Job Segment: Clerical, ERP, Oracle, Database, Quality Manager, Administrative, Technology, Quality