Project Expert A2R - VAT
Your role: As Project Expert A2R(Account to Report) Value Added Tax (VAT), youperform all operative activities for VAT-processes in projects as required,support cross-functional project members with VAT-expertiseand create documentations and instructions, including to support “completion status” with regard to issues. In addition, andin close alignment with the respective Project Manager,you coordinate and plan all day-to-day project activitieslike in SAP-/ and Tax Engine (ONESOURCE)-template set-up and subsequent roll-outs.Associated to your role, you engage in autodidactic learning to maintainyourprofessional knowledge of global as well as local business processes within your responsibility,but also cross-functional. Furthermore, you leverage your expertise to continuously improve processes towards standardization and harmonization to further increase efficiency.
Who you are:
· Bachelor’s degree (Accounting-/Business related) required; Master’s Degree strongly preferred
· 4+ years of relevant operational work experience in VAT-/ but also accounting processes and SAP-module FI Accounts Receivable and Payable, ideally added to expertise in a tax engine like ONESOURCE or VERTEX
· Verifiable track record in projectsupport, ideally in one or more full life cycle SAP-/and tax engine-implementationsincluding process testing
· 6+ year deep understanding of operational VAT-/ and accounting aspects and requirements, ideally within pharmaceutical & chemical industry
· Analytical & conceptual skills; strong team-player with experiences in international work environment supplemented by intercultural competencies
· Excellent English communication (oral and written) and presentation skills; other languages would be an asset
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to review and interpret data, detect problems and determine best solution and preventative measures to mitigate future risks
· Flexibility & willingness for regular business trips
Job Requisition ID: 209095
Location: Dolnoslaskie - all
Career Level: D - Professional (4-9 years)
Working time model: full-time
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment: ERP, Pharmaceutical, SAP, Technology, Science