· Develop and implement engineering solutions to internal customer problems and opportunities.
· Provide project management and engineering on small to medium capital projects up to $500,000 from initiation through start-up and closure documentation using project management models as described in the PMBOK.
· Develop project requirements and approximate costs.
· Manage small to medium capital project scope, budget, and schedule through project life cycle.
· Manage multiple projects concurrently.
· Procure necessary contractors, materials, and equipment to support projects.
· Attend seminars, conferences and training to maintain and expand technical expertise
· Travel within North America to support project work
· Support departmental process improvement efforts based on annual objectives.
Who You Are:
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
· Experience in chemical production environment
· Experience creating or managing the creation of engineering /construction bid packages
· Read and interpret internal and external regulatory agencies’ policies, codes, standards and regulations
· Manage construction work in support of projects
Job Requisition ID: 208898
Location: St. Louis
Career Level: B - Recent University Graduate(
Job Segment: Project Manager, Business Process, Technology, Management