Process Development Scientist (all genders) - Home Based (Rhein-Main Area)
Your Role :
The Technology Management (TM) is part of our Life Science Business and provides high quality scientific and technical support to our customers developing or manufacturing biopharmaceuticals. This Process Development Scientist (PDS) role will be part of a TM team mainly covering German-speaking European countries (projects throughout Europe may happen occasionally). Home-based in proximity to the headquarter of our company (Darmstadt-area) this experienced and confident scientist will provide support at customer sites with screening and optimizing bioprocess technologies, typically in pre-clinical to clinical phase II development projects. Furthermore, the scientist with an interest in applied, commercial pharma process development and manufacturing will develop long-term relationships with clients through good science and influence the industry through authoring technical publications as well as contributing to industry conferences.
Who you are :
· MSc. or PhD in BioSciences related field
· Biopharma industrial experience and expertise in separation and purification technologies such as normal flow filtration (clarification, sterile and virus removal), tangential flow filtration and chromatography (> 4 years of experience advantageous)
· Good management skills with respect to planning, executing and documenting experimental projects
· Technical communication skills (verbal and written) in English and German
· Confidence on delivering oral presentations
· Ability to work home based and travel up to 50% of time to customers within Central Europe (with occasional European and global travel expected)
Berufserfahrung: C - Professional (1-3 years)
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Jobsegment: Scientist, Biology, Technical Support, Science, Technology