Packaging Operator 1
To stage, fill (manually or semi-automatically), cap, label and over pack liquid products per approved packaging specifications while utilizing all required safety equipment.
· Complete appropriate packaging documentation per ISO procedures and deliver products to inventory
· Fill, cap and label chemical products
· Follow all quality and safety procedures
· Support quality systems
· Ability to train others and work in a team setting
· Wearing of appropriate protective gear, (hard hats, glasses/goggles, chemical resistant suits, gloves, safety shoes) and other personal protection equipment 'PPE' to protect themselves from toxic or corrosive chemicals in the forms of liquids, solids, vapors or airborne particles.
· The work area may occasionally be wet, humid abnormally hot or cold
· Siting, standing, walking, reaching above the shoulder, stooping, kneeling, twisting, crouching or crawling for long periods of time
· Talking, hearing, tasting and smelling
· Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds unassisted and ability to push and pull heavy materials to complete assignment; May lift more poundage with assistance.
· Utilize vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth vision, and the ability to adjust focus
· Uses phones, computers, computer monitors and office/manufacturing equipment
· Typing at a computer keyboard and have the ability to read CRTs/computer monitors
***Earn a $1000 Sign On Bonus payable after 30 days of employment***
Evening Shift: 6:00pm-6:30am shift
Who You Are:
· High School Diploma, GED or HSED required
· Chemistry or 6 months chemistry related work experience
· Read instructions and understand oral and written instructions
· Basic math skills including the metric system
· Learn SOP's/UOP's, cleaning protocols, work and conduct rules
· Learn to use safety equipment. Learn to use semi-automated equipment
· Eye-hand coordination. Small/large tool dexterity
· Legible handwriting, teamwork, communication skills
· Problem solving
· Good time management and organizational skills
· Ability to operate a forklift
Job Requisition ID: 210353
Location: Sheboygan Falls
Career Level: C - Professional (1-3 years)
Working time model: full-time
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment: Quality