What You Do:
· To achieve/exceed allocated sales target set by the company consistently through effective and efficient selling activities in the assigned area.
· To meet or exceed PTP-KPIs set for each area.
· Promote and present clinical data of products with a good command of product knowledge in line with company expectations and implement promotional strategies in accordance to product marketing platforms.
· Maintain existing customers and increase new customer base according to SFE customer classification
· Plan working monthly itinerary and weekly sales calls in the Veeva system. Regular visits to customers in accordance to Call Adherence.
· Submission on time for the various reports as defined Sales Manual.
· Manage expense budgets given to the assigned area.
· Organize promotional activities/video presentation in respective area and participate in scientific/marketing activities wherever applicable.
· Ensure that bonus goods/net pricing quoted to customers are done in an efficient and cost effective manner which in accordance to the approved bonus scheme to encourage addition/repeat business
· Maintain good relationship with all customers and Key Opinion Leaders (KOL).
· Embark on a monthly business analysis to ascertain potential positive or negative impacts from market development, competitor, policies, etc and thereafter develop key action strategies to manage them effectively in a cost efficient manner.
· Participate in the business development plans with sales manager and marketing team to create effective business planning for business expansion.
· Constantly enhance product knowledge and strengthen on current selling skills to improve accurate and necessary information to customers at all time in a competent manner.
· To perform other ad-hoc duties assigned from time to time
Who You Are:
· Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Science/Pharmaceutical or related discipline.
· At least1-3 years of professional sales experience gained in a multinational company, preferably in a medical, nutrition or pharmaceutical industry.
· Able to travel withinJohorto corporate clients’ premises (GP, retail pharmacyand government hospitals/Klinik Kesihatan)
· Strong analytical, highly driven in a result-oriented environment.
· Able to work independently and also a team player with strong communication, facilitation and interpersonal skills.
Job Requisition ID: 203089
Location: Johor - all
Career Level: C - Professional (1-3 years)
Working time model: full-time
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment: Medical, Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Sales, Business Development, Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Sales, Science