MDGS Finance Data Approver
The Finance Approver role will be responsible for completeness, accuracy, timeliness, and quality data. Responsible for overall daily activities such as data creation and maintenance, analytics, and updating of business system information to promote effective and efficient data cleansing, conversion, and management. This individual has high accountability for data integrity and accuracy.
• Responsible for Master data information such as Supplier, Employee, and other critical information enabling finance activities.
• Input master data attributes into the system as requested.
• Extract data analysis and ensuring the quality of the data.
• Coordinate with cross-functional teams to ensure consistent quality of data, always comply with the global standards.
• Identify areas for data quality improvements and helps to resolve data quality problems through the appropriate choice of error detection and correction, process control and improvement, or process design strategies.
• Responsible for various coordination that includes gathering of information and answering of queries/email.
• Responsible for vendor creation, extension, and modification in ERPs such as Oracle, SAP, iScala & AS400
• Understand the Impacts of Master Data throughout the organization
• Assist in creating process documentation for process and make a recommendation for improvements
• Perform embargo screening
• Ensure processing of Procure4You tickets based on the priority level.
Who You Are:
• You have the ability to question data supplied – query or investigate data that may be inaccurate
• You are independent, energetic, self-starter, adaptable, and able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
• You are proficient in both written and oral English communication skills.
• You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Business related course or any related course.
• You are experienced in working with ERP systems such as SAP, Oracle & iScala.
• You have the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• You have effective business data analytics and reporting experience.
• You have an Associates degree or equivalent combination of education and business-related work experience totaling 1-3 years
• You have a strong background in purchasing processes and accounts payable processes.
• You have the ability to work in a fast paced, multi-tasking, high transaction team environment, and complete work within defined service targets in situations with tight turnarounds and deadlines.
• You have strong knowledge in MS office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio)
• You are readily available for employment.
Job Requisition ID: 210631
Location: National Capital - all
Career Level: D - Professional (4-9 years)
Working time model: full-time
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment: Database, ERP, Oracle, Mid-Range, SAP, Technology