Your role :
Based in Glasgow you will have responsibility for supporting the product management of the biosafety testing and product characterization services within our testing portfolio. You will be the first point of contact for enquiries from the organisation involving marketing and product management, and you will work closely with the Marketing Managers and Product Managers to support the effective portfolio management of our services. You will also liaise with R&D, Quality, Operations, Regulatory, Strategy, Sales, Customer Project Management, and all functions to support implementation, launches, and ongoing lifecycle management of our services. You will be the subject matter expert for branding questions, and co-ordination of certain marketing communications activities will also be involved. You will also have responsibility for managing and keeping up to date our internal sources of information for the organization.
Who you are:
· Degree in Marketing/Business or Higher education with relevant work experience equivalent.
· Marketing / Business mindset
· Life Sciences experience highly desirable.
· Strong project management and communication skills.
· Travel (including international travel) up to 10% of time may be required.
· Ability to think creatively, approach work with an entrepreneurial mindset, and take the initiative despite minimal day-to-day oversight; ownership mindset to solve problems and drive the business.
· Ability to work with and engage across different functions within the organization.
· Comfortable working in a fast paced, energetic environment.
· Ability to communicate both orally and written to cross functional teams, including to the leadership team, to foster collaboration, drive alignment, and achieve results.
Job Requisition ID: 210532
Career Level: B - Recent University Graduate(
Job Segment: Project Manager, Technology