Legacy Versum [리가시 버슘] HYT -Quality System Engineer
To implement and control the company’s Quality Management System and ensure that Quality Management System fulfills customer requirements and meet customer satisfaction.
· Developsleading edge initiatives to insure the products and services provided by VMHYT and supporting organizations continually improve and meet the expectations of our customers.
· Be responsible for managing document control system and record control system related all that quality records and documents.
· Be responsible for providing to global with quality and warranty reporting in support of the VMHYT Failure Review Board.
· Key function of the position includes internal audit of the ISO 9001 Quality Management System Certification and review effectiveness and adequacy of Quality Management System.
· Create the Equipment Master Data and coordinate nonconformance issues and customer complaints.
· Be responsible for maintaining quality and reporting in support of the VMHYT QSC and FRB. This position requires interaction with various levels and functions within Versum materials HYT and our customers.
Who You Are :
· At least 3 year experience with ISO Quality Management Systems.
· Bachelor's degree in science, mathematics, statistics, or related technical program.
· Aware of quality principles and tools, such as quality engineering, Statistics, reliability engineering, quality codes and standards, and quality function deployment approaches.
· Interpersonal skill
· SPC/SQC and statistical techniques
· Continuous Improvement tools.
· Problem solving and investigation methodologies
· Knowledge of SAP, QM Module
• 보훈대상자 및 취업보호대상자는 관련법에 의거하여 우대합니다.
• 지원서의 기재사항이 사실과 다른 것으로 확인되거나Reference from previous employer상에 채용상의 결격사유가 확인될 경우 합격 또는 채용이 취소될 수 있습니다
• (The company reserves the right to withdraw the offer, it if discovers subsequently that a candidate has given false information in application or has provided false or fraudulent documentation in support of his/her application. The offer is conditional upon satisfactory results of reference checks.
Job Requisition ID: 210539
Career Level: D - Professional (4-9 years)
Working time model: full-time
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment: ERP, Quality Manager, SAP, Quality, Technology, Customer Service