Legacy Versum [리가시 버슘] HYT - Process Engineer (안산)
1.Management of Process Design‘Technology Risk Statements’and doing approval as a Process Manager.
2. Guide process or process system for process design engineering work in VMHYT Project Team.
3. Co-work with Intercompany Groups for project execution for process design.
4. If delegated to do so lead the process engineering input during the project HAZOP for Core or Total Installation projects, ensuring all actions are followed and documented.
5. Liaise with other engineering disciplines to agree operational and interface details. Take the initiative in resolving interface problems. Identify areas where work processes could be developed or improved and assist in implementing changes.
6. Lead ISO BSGS process design input during commissioning, start up and performance testing of projects at site. This may necessitate periods of work away from the home office.
7. Control the man-hours incurred on projects that are his/her responsibility, anticipate manpower requirements and highlight scope and design variations in accordance with VMHYT procedures.
8. Make proposals for the preparation or modification of standards, specifications, work practices, training materials etc. to reduce project costs and improve execution.
Who You Are?
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering. (Chemical Engineering highly preferred)
· 8~15 year of experience in related industry such as Petrochemical, Gas or Engineering & Construction.
· Experience as Project related work such as technical or commercial proposal, project, commissioning
· Plant Construction experience in Gas, Petrochemical, or Engineering & Construction companies can be helpful.
· Project or Process engineer at operation team or experience about process change or upgrade project at operation team can be helpful
· Basic English skill in speaking & writing and P/C (Auto CAD, Power point, Word, Excel) skill.
· Require 50~70% of travel domestically
• 보훈대상자 및 취업보호대상자는 관련법에 의거하여 우대합니다.
• 지원서의 기재사항이 사실과 다른 것으로 확인되거나 Reference from previous employer 상에 채용상의 결격사유가 확인될 경우 합격 또는 채용이 취소될 수 있습니다
• (The company reserves the right to withdraw the offer, it if discovers subsequently that a candidate has given false information in application or has provided false or fraudulent documentation in support of his/her application. The offer is conditional upon satisfactory results of reference checks.
Job Requisition ID: 209209
Location: Gyeonggi-do - all
Career Level: E - Professional (10+ years)
Working time model: full-time
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.