· Understand the user requirements for the enhancement of the applications
· Experience in fixing defects raised during integration testing to ensure a stable UAT and smooth code deployment in production.
· Ability to coordinate within a team environment and also understand end user requirements.
· Very good understanding on Database jobs, Unix jobs.
· Ability to work well within tight deadlines and effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
· Should be able to communicate with the users.
Who you are:
· 3-5 years of work experience in Support and enhancement of Java applications.
· Should be able to debug the code for further defect fixes.
· Hands on experience on JIRA, SNOW and HPSM would be good.
· Strong knowledge of Oracle SQL is a must. Experience in SQL Server, Teradata or DB2 is a plus.
· Ability to write complex SQL queries and tune them to ensure better query performance.
· Able to write PL/SQL stored procedures or packages.
· Hands-on experience working with Unix Shell scripting.
· Experience in pharma, healthcare or life-science is a plus.
Electronic City- Phase 1, Bangalore.
Job Requisition ID: 210451
Career Level: D - Professional (4-9 years)
Working time model: full-time
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment: Developer, Java, Business Intelligence, Data Warehouse, Database, Technology