IT Application Expert (all genders)
Depending on your experience and skills, you will take on increasing responsibility in a team that is in charge to run and monitor the major global IT systems with focus on Quality in Operations. In cooperation with the team you will be responsible to support the implementation of projects and coordinate internal, external and offshore application experts. You will provide high level technical support and consultancy for defined applications and work effectively on several projects in cooperation with customers, vendors and other IT teams. Furthermore you will analyze requirements to recommend the best implementation approach to the business and take over technical implementation tasks such as system configuration, reporting or interface development. You keep system and project related documentation up to date and create system documentation such as technical specifications.
Who you are:
· 5+ years of professional experience in the industry
· Masters in information technology, natural science or similar educational grade
· Demonstratable significant software skills in digital quality management systems of any kind (Documentum, LIMS, Trackwise, Chromatography data system, CARA, Veeva)
· Basic understanding of GMP and GxP regulations in the context of electronic systems
· Technical IT related skills such as web service APIs, Java, SQL, pl/sql, Oracle admin or database development know how, XML, ETL tools such as Talend or similar technical IT skills
· Good understanding of service desk and service delivery related processes, ideally ITIL and COBIT training
· Customer-oriented attitude and the ability to address technical and non-technical issues in a friendly and positive manner
· Good understanding of industry standard approaches to unit testing and integration testing
· Ideally knowledge of business processes in the life science or healthcare industry related to Quality, Operations or Supply Chain
Berufserfahrung: D - Professional (4-9 Jahre Berufserf
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Jobsegment: Developer, Database, Oracle, Quality Manager, Service Desk, Technology, Quality, Customer Service