German speaking Service Desk L1 Agent (Fixed-term employment contract)
As a Service Desk Agent, you will be on the front line of the support architecture for the German speaking internal colleagues.
You will provide remote assistance and troubleshoot IT related issues for German speaking colleagues via call, chat and web. You will resolve incidents and service requests based on standard procedures in line with global policies.
Also, your tasks will be to register, prioritize and categorize tickets in the ITSM ticketing tool.
Furthermore, you will be responsible to follow up on existing cases and provide status updates as required.
Additionally, you will work with other IT teams to coordinate resolution of complex issues.
Last but not least, you will minimize disruption to the business and ensure highest satisfaction and act as a primary escalation point for IT issues.
Who we are?
Our Global Service Desk is part of IT Infrastructure operations, providing 1st Level IT Support to German speaking colleagues, satisfying their IT needs in line with agreed Service Levels to ensure constant high-level satisfaction.
Who you are:
• Excellent in both written and verbal communication in German, intermediate in English
• Experienced in Microsoft standard desktop applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Experienced in IT Service Desk / Helpdesk / Technical Support
• User of basic ITIL Knowledge and Knowledge on Windows/Networking/General IT
• Someone who has a demonstrated experience in supporting customer interactions and troubleshooting
• A service oriented person with problem-solving attitude
• Graduated BSC or MSC in computer science or equivalent - this is an advantage but not a must
• Experienced of 1 to 3 years in IT support ideally but fresh graduates are also welcome
What we offer:
• Competitive salary & compensation package
• Annual bonus
• Training & learning opportunities
• Vibrant, people-focused company culture
• Easy to access location and a modern working environment
• Contribute to the success of a newly built organization
Job Requisition ID: 207927
Location: Budapest - all
Career Level: C - Professional (1-3 years)
Working time model: full-time
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment: Service Desk, Computer Science, Technical Support, Help Desk, Information Technology, Customer Service, Technology