Full Stack Software Engineer (all genders)
You are looking for a challenge in a field of cutting edge innovation and an opportunity to grow fast? Our digital venture builds on the companies’ performance materials business and leverages the security materials portfolio for IoT and Track and Trace solutions in Pharma, Life Science and other regulated- applications. A novel combination of security materials, cryptography and specific types of Blockchain technologies are at the center of a solution that is intended to become a new business for the company. You will work for one of our technology start-ups in the Innovation Center at our headquarters in Darmstadt and will closely work with and report to the Founder of the project. As an agile self-starter you will evaluate, design and support the collaboration with 3rd party partners in Software and Hardware development. You will drive concept development and specification of the IoT system architecture. This includes IoT security concepts as well as certain Blockchain frameworks. In addition, you will define specifications of the technical requirements of an IoT cloud system and work on cost estimates. In addition, you will establish quality criteria at the solution level and make sure to enforce them.
Who you are:
· Master’s degree in computer or Natural Science
· 4+ years of demonstrated experience in Software Development projects with a strong passion for innovative technologies, analyzing business process workflows and transform them into technical requirements and assess which technologies are more suitable for each situation
· successfully build prototypes to demonstrate designs and interactions to gain feedback quickly and can work with designers and their tools to build the vision accurately into our products
· equal solid experience with Back-end technical skills like Database creation, integration and Management of MySQL, MongoDB, Server-side languages: Java, Python, Node.js, PHP, Perl
· In-depth understanding of cryptography technologies, security concept design and certain blockchain frameworks is a strong plus
· agile working attitude and seeing uncertainties and non-defined terrain as opportunity
· fluent English skills and/ or German
Job Requisition ID: 208566
Career Level: D - Professional (4-9 years)
Working time model: full-time
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment: Developer, Business Development, Java, Database, Cloud, Technology, Sales