Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Your Role: An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our team in Irvine as an Electrical Maintenance Engineer. As an Electrical maintenance Engineer, you will be responsible for the electrical maintenance of the site through planned and preventative maintenance, fault-finding at breakdowns, repairs and execution of work generated through the site Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS). Covering all production/process equipment, buildings, infrastructure and grounds. The electrical maintenance engineer will is also support the site calibration programme and site calibration engineer.
Who you are:
· Electrical engineering experience within a manufacturing/ production environment is essential
· Experience of working with a planned preventative maintenance system
· Working knowledge of other trades is essential
· Working knowledge of Milling, Blending, HVAC, WFI, PW and pure steam systems
· Working knowledge of electrical systems and installations is essential
· Experience of supporting project work and installations would be advantageous
· Ability to prioritise own workload with excellent attention to detail
· Strong ability to work as part of a multi-disciplined team
· Strong level of written and oral communication
· Previous experience/knowledge of working in a cGMP environment would be beneficial
· Completed an Electrical modern apprenticeship or equivalent to a minimum of HNC and SVQ level 3 is essential.
· Participation in cross departmental work would be advantageous as would knowledge of lean working tools for example root cause analysis.
· Yellow belt trained would be beneficial
Job Requisition ID: 208809
Career Level: C - Professional (1-3 years)
Working time model: full-time
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.