· Build strong relationships with pathologists and technicians in area of biomarkers at national and regional levels.
· Responsible for organizing, leading and developing projects and action plans arising from the strategy of biomarkers (eg: training, quality control, local meetings, events, conferences etc.)
· Identify needs and market opportunities in area of biomarkers, develop specific actions that impact the progress in the quality of diagnosis and that is related to the use of targeted therapies.
· Support the development and implementation of clinical trials (Biomarker & Drug) in accordance with the Medical Advisor and the respective product strategy and Biomarkers.
· Ensure adequate communication and coordination with pathologists, technicians and oncologists and be involved in the targeted therapy related diagnosis and treatment that are perfectly aligned.
· Contribute and participate in the development of the strategy and action plans Biomarkers unit.
· Regular updating of actions and projects
· Responsible for the budget assigned, ensuring maximum return on investment
· Monitoring and control of the budget allocated to product, meeting the dates for the rolling forecast.
· Conduct training on biomarkers to other functions of the organization
· Head of biomarkers in their area, leading the strategy, coordination, implementation and monitoring of specific action plans.
· Coordination and communication with the sales in accordance with company policies on biomarker strategy and actions.
Who you are:
· Bachelor degree or above in Medical or related field
· Good working and proactive attitude
· Value importance of teamwork
Functional area: Regulatory & Medical Affairs
Job Requisition ID: 208426
Location: Beijing - all
Career Level: D - Professional (4-9 years)
Working time model: full-time
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment: Oncology, Pathology, Medical, QC, Healthcare, Quality