Stage : Stage PMO Analyst Support Role (H/F)
Stage PMO Analyst Support Role (H/F)Trainee - PMO analyst
01/11/2016 - Aimargues
A mutually rewarding experience.
Work. Realize your ambitions. And realize there’s more to being in business than just making a profit. That’s the Mars philosophy. And the opportunity we offer every one of our Associates. An opportunity to take what you do and make it mean more for you, for those around you and for the planet. What you get here is challenging, interesting work. You get the tools you need to do a great job and you get to have the best possible people on your side to help you do it. And at the same time as getting to find ways to do business better today than we did it yesterday and driving a great career, you also get to build a more enlightened business and drive sustainability.
Because it’s never just about a single person, a single project or a single brand. It’s about how you can grab everything that’s within your reach here and use it to pursue mutual, long-term gain. It’s about having ideas. And ideals. Being prepared to risk failure because the promise of success means we’ll all be a little better off. It’s that mix of integrity and ambition that makes Mars such a special place to work. And why working here is always about more than just a job.
Mars has net sales of more than $33 billion, operates six business segments including Petcare, Chocolate, Wrigley, Food, Drinks, Symbioscience, and more than 75,000 Associates worldwide that are putting its Principles into action to make a difference for people and the planet through its performance.
Mars brands include: Petcare – PEDIGREE®, ROYAL CANIN®, WHISKAS®, BANFIELD® Pet Hospital, CESAR®, SHEBA®, DREAMIES® and NUTRO®; Chocolate – M&M’S®, SNICKERS®, DOVE®, GALAXY®, MARS®, MILKY WAY® and TWIX®; Wrigley – DOUBLEMINT®, EXTRA®, ORBIT® and 5™ chewing gums, SKITTLES® and STARBURST® candies, and ALTOIDS® AND LIFESAVERS® mints. Food – UNCLE BEN’S®, DOLMIO®, EBLY®, MASTERFOODS®, SEEDS OF CHANGE® and ROYCO®; Drinks – ALTERRA COFFEE ROASTERS™, THE BRIGHT TEA COMPANY™, KLIX® and FLAVIA®; Symbioscience – COCOAVIA® and WISDOM PANEL®.
This is an exciting opportunity for a PMO Analyst/Support to join a small but dynamic team to provide project administrative support for the IT Service Management Support Service Transformation (ITSM SST) program, code name NEMO, under direct supervision of the NEMO program leads.
The overall purpose of the PMO Analyst/Support role is to provide project support disciplines to ensure a high quality service to our stakeholders. Key disciplines we expect this person to execute include:
· Reporting, analysis and quality management
· Organisation and tracking of program team members time, locations and availability
· Work on the planning and scheduling of the program and key activities within it.
· Assist in budget tracking and spend authorisation
· Production of daily, weekly, monthly and ad hoc production of documents and information surrounding RAID Management (Risks, Assumptions, Issues, Decisions)
· Configuration Management including updating of systems and management of requests for new access or amendment of existing access
· Contribute to, and oversee the production and distribution of key program communications, messages and newsletters
· Act as social media administer for program communication tools.
· Contribute to program status checkpoints.
· Track checkpoint actions, and ensure clear allocation and timelines set for delivery and understood by assignee
· Oversee, respond to or escalate communications and requests for assistance via program social and standard communications mechanisms. Email, Face to Face, Phone calls or Yammer
· Oversee system and access requests, including distribution lists/security groups raising tickets on ServiceNow and following up as needed
· Carry out key data analysis and produce high quality, accurate weekly reports to agreed timescales and distributed effectively
· Ensure clear understanding of key program resources availability, allocation and locations for the week and the following weeks
· Collate and produce weekly team newsletter based on input from work stream leads, ITLT and key stakeholders
· Manage requests for budget spend, working with program leads to follow company procurement processes and track spend within program and company systems
· Track progress against key milestones, and highlight where issues or risks could be encountered
· Carry out key data analysis and produce high quality, accurate monthly reports to agreed timescales and distributed effectively – including monthly steering committee
· Ensure clear understanding of key program resources availability, allocation and locations for the month and the following month working with work stream leads to ensure alignment to plan needs and scheduling
· Collate and produce monthly leadership team newsletter based on input from work stream leads, ITLT and key stakeholders
· Data analysis and reporting from systems as needed
· Support of data collection and preparation for key program implementation milestones
· Support of testing activities, either through participation, management and distribution of documents or logistics and room planning
· Work with work stream and program leads to collate training requirements, management of scheduling and invitations and responses, together with the creation and distribution of key training documents as well as logistics and room planning
· Graduate or equivalent. In a technical or numerical speciality
· Quick learner and good eye for details
· Applies appropriate judgment to escalate to key program leaders
· With good numerical ability and logical thinking, you will be a methodical and organised thinker, able to understand the difference between objective/deliverable and task driven activities.
· Should be comfortable with maintaining, manipulating and analysing large data sets, therefore experience of Microsoft Office applications especially Excel is preferred. (SharePoint and Yammer would be beneficial)
· Ability to summarize and present information in a concise and clear fashion
· Good analysis & reporting skills
· Excellent communication and coordination skills
· Ability to work under pressure, flexibility and positive attitude to challenges would be added advantage
To apply, please send your application letter and your resume to ************@*******.**