Internship - Financial Controller Assistant (H/F) - January 2021
Royal Canin - 6 Mois at Aimargues (Near Montpellier)
Mars Internship Experience
Your Salary :
1200 € gross/month (Césure/Bac+4) ou 1350 € gross/month (Bac+5)
Your Mission :
Global FP&A team delivers analysis and meaningful business insights to foster the decision making process at Global Royal Canin level. The team is in charge of consolidating and analyzing the periodic results of the group to share recommendations to improve the performance. This caring team is diverse and highly committed. Shared values among the team members are commitment, efficiency, teamwork, quality, and trust.
Your typical day :
Every day will be different! Your main responsibilities will be:
· Be the leader of the weekly sales forecast process, working together with controllers and CFOs of the 68 units across the Globe.
· Participate in the periodic closing process.
· Consolidate periodic results and regional performance analysis and communicate them to the Global Leadership Group.
· Get involved in team projects such as system upgrades, new controllers annual induction week.
Our trainee is a full member of the team, with clear responsibilities and is supported by the controllers.
After successful missions, various of our trainees have been hired in the group.
· You are a graduate from finance master degree who masters Excel, Power Point, likes new digital tools like Power Bi and has systems affinity.
· You are an individual who shares the values of Mars Inc. and is willing to work with individuals committed with Royal Canin's mission.
· You are someone curious who likes working in an international environment.
· You are fluent in English (mandatory).
A question about our work environment or about your future internship?
Meet our associates and ask all your questions : https://www.marsfrance.fr/careers/talk-to-us
Job Segment: Accounting, Financial, Intern, Finance, Entry Level