Digital Marketing Solution Architect
Mars Global service, Slough, New Jersey
Mars Inc is embarking on a Digital Transformation journey to support our Digitization strategy, where the opportunities & implications for an Enterprise like Mars are pervasive and far-reaching. Fundamental to our transformation is to reimagine how we approach Consumer engagement to become a truly Consumer centric business, drive data-led Marketing strategies and embrace new technologies. Evolution of Marketing technology stack will play a key part in realizing this model that a fast-paced digital transformation programme of this scale requires to be successful.
This is the Lead Solution Architect role to design End-to-End solution architecture for the Digital Asset Transformation program. This role will see you defining, translating and delivering business’ vision for Digital marketing strategies. Lead Solution Architect role will bring rigor, thought leadership and strategic direction to constantly evolving Marketing Architecture Technology domain. The role will actively lead the definition and evolution of the solution architecture, oversee selection/implementation of new components, enhance Architecture/Governance processes and drive agile innovation with an eye to scale.
· Leading up-front discovery and design for End to End Digital Marketing Technology architecture (Web, Mobile, CRM, Web analytics, DMP, CDP, Data Layer, Social etc.)
· Acting as the subject matter expert for Digital Marketing Architecture across strategy, technology, and personalisation.
· Supporting the business to leverage MarTech platforms to fullest potential. Including but not limited to:
· Develop marketing data driven strategies (1P, 2P, 3P data) and translating business strategy to solutions across MarTech stack.
· MarTech Architecture reviews, design and re-design approaches.
· MarTech Solution Architecture reviews, design and re-design approaches.
· Defining and designing Omnichannel consumer journeys and activating these journeys end to end from a MarTech perspective.
· Working closely with local and global Marketing and Product teams to provide evolutionary architecture solutions that drive Digital marketing strategies.
· Partnering with Segment Architecture teams to design and help deliver strategic outcomes at a Solution Architecture level.
· Ensures the implementation of Solution Architecture in alignment with Mars Inc standards, policies and processes from Enterprise Architecture, Information security, Data Privacy, etc.
· Facilitating sessions working with wider Digital Technologies and Segment Architecture teams on key Solution Architecture guidance and key design decisions.
· Understanding and helping Business use case definition to design best in class Technology solutions with an aim to increase customer engagement and conversion.
· Research and identify opportunities in emerging technology that could enhance technical delivery within the teams.
And for this role, we hope you have the following skills:
· 3+ years of experience in designing and developing MarTech solutions/platforms and 10+ years of overall experience.
· In-depth experience of integration of components to deliver digital marketing solutions, including websites, consumer preference & tagging, multi-device consumer targeting tools, consumer segmentation & analytics, multi-channel consumer contact solutions.
· Ability to assess business needs and translate these requirements into efficient and scalable digital marketing solutions as a whole or in smaller packages.
· Experienced in delivering Digital marketing projects, collaborating with distributed global teams in a matrix organisation and overseeing the project management.
· An excellent communicator - for building relationships, managing stakeholders, working with clients and delivery teams - both orally and written and for technical and non-technical audiences.
· Experienced working with and leading 3rd Party/Outsourced partners
· Strong Business Acumen of the FMCG/retail industry (or similar)
· Agency side or solution provider experience (preferred)
· Demonstratable understanding of regulations related to consumer data
· The candidate is expected to be hands on and able to get into technical details as needed, i.e. not just operating at conceptual level
'Mars is an equal opportunities employer.'
Job Segment: Solution Architect, Architecture, Information Technology, IT Architecture, Information Security, Technology, Engineering