Sales Analyst (Portugal)
Segment / Business Unit: Mars Multisales Iberia
Country / Site: Portugal - Lisbon
Job Function: Sales - Sales Analyst
Line Manager: Market Head Portugal
Job Purpose / Overview
Support the Portuguese sales team in the daily management of the business, providing them with the tools, information and insights needed to facilitate the decision-making and achievement of objectives within the area of influence.
· Creation and maintenance of Customer Plans ensuring the reconciliation of data between Sales and Finance on gross sales (GSV), sales after discounts (NIS), trade expense (TRADE SPEND) & net sales (NSV).
· Collaborate on the sales forecasting process during weekly preclose. Provide visibility on the target of the period / year and the respective building blocks as well as the GAP analysis to reduce deviations vs. targets during the period / YTD.
· Generation and proposal of insights for its area of influence, actively participating in decision-making forums for the channel, presenting and proposing areas for improvement and sales opportunities.
· Creation and presentation of periodic and ad-hoc reporting.
· Collaboration and consolidation of critical information in the S&OP process.
· Guarantee the continuous improvement of the KPIs and Dashboards used to monitor the performance of the sales team (accounts and field).
· Collaboration in the development and implementation of sales tools and projects (accounts and field).
· Collaboration in sizing, productivity and Route to Market studies of the Field team.
· Training for channel-specific tools users: Qlick View, excel, SFA, etc.
Job Specifications / Qualifications
· University degree in Business Administration / Engineering or similar
· Fluent in English
· 3-4 years of relevant experience in sales support areas of FMCG companies
· High capacity for analysis and synthesis of information
· Mars category knowledge experience will be a plus
· Advanced skills of Microsoft Office package is a must
· Advanced skills of Qlick View, SAP & Power BI will be a plus
· Sales experience will be a plus
Key Mars Leadership Competencies (MLC) and supporting competencies:
· Analytical Skills
· Customer Focus
· Drive for Results
· Peer Relationship
· Prioritty Setting
· Communication Skills
If you are interested, please send your application with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through ITMS until 9th December 2020 . You need to have first a development conversation with your Line Manager and his/her approval. The application does not guarantee the participation in the selection process.
Job Segment: Engineer, ERP, SAP, Sales Support, Sales, Engineering, Technology