Description de l'offre
A mutually rewarding experience.
Work. Realize your ambitions. And realize there's more to being in business than just making a profit. That's the Mars philosophy. And the opportunity we offer every one of our Associates. An opportunity to take what you do and make it mean more for you, for those around you and for the planet. What you get here is challenging, interesting work. You get the tools you need to do a great job and you get to have the best possible people on your side to help you do it. And at the same time as getting to find ways to do business better today than we did it yesterday and driving a great career, you also get to build a more enlightened business and drive sustainability.
Because it's never just about a single person, a single project or a single brand. It's about how you can grab everything that's within your reach here and use it to pursue mutual, long-term gain. It's about having ideas. And ideals. Being prepared to risk failure because the promise of success means we'll all be a little better off. It's that mix of integrity and ambition that makes Mars such a special place to work. And why working here is always about more than just a job.
About Mars, Incorporated
Mars is a family-owned business with more than a century of history making diverse products and offering services for people and the pets people love. With almost $35 billion in sales, the company is a global business that produces some of the world's best-loved brands: M&M's®, SNICKERS®, TWIX®, MILKY WAY®, DOVE®, PEDIGREE®, ROYAL CANIN®, WHISKAS®, EXTRA®, ORBIT®, 5™, SKITTLES®, UNCLE BEN'S®, MARS DRINKS and COCOAVIA®. Mars also provides veterinary health services that include BANFIELD® Pet Hospitals, Blue Pearl®, VCA® and Pet Partners™. Headquartered in McLean, VA, Mars operates in more than 80 countries. The Mars Five Principles – Quality, Responsibility, Mutuality, Efficiency and Freedom – inspire its more than 100,000 Associates to create value for all its partners and deliver growth they are proud of every day.
***Some Relocation Benefits May Be Available***
Reliability Manager – Fort Smith AR
The Reliability Manager reports to the Technical Manager and manages a team of 20 to 30 associates. These associates include: Maintenance technicians, predictive maintenance technicians, controls / automation technicians, storeroom associates and utilities technicians. This position utilizes skills such as highly effective people management, technical problem solving and predictive maintenance (vibration analysis, thermography, ultrasonics) to protect and improve our infrastructure and utilities. It requires adherence to global maintenance best practices including continuous improvement and Total Productive Maintenance (TPM). This position manages both internal and external resources to support activities on the site. This position also actively participates and contributes to the success of area continuous improvement teams, the Factory Mars Operating System (FMOS) and underpins the site security, safety, and environmental programs.
Continuous improvement is a critical aspect of this role. It will be accomplished through developing and maintaining a technical group that utilizes continuous improvement analytical tools (Data analysis, breakdown analysis, RCA, PDCA, etc.) to increase factory efficiency.
What are we looking for?
· An undergraduate degree, preferably in Engineering, coupled with 4+ years of experience in a comparable technical role
High School Diploma coupled with 5+ years of experience working in a maintenance capacity in a Manufacturing Environment (food/pharma manufacturing environment is preferred).
· Three plus years of experience in a supervisory role and/or demonstrating clear leadership experience
· Working knowledge of Preventive Maintenance Programs and Systems
· Excellent people collaboration skills and approachability. This individual must have the ability to convey communications clearly and concisely
· Proven ability to participate in and at times lead cross-functional teams, inclusive of leadership teams, at the site and corporate levels
· Knowledge of Programmable Logic Control (primarily Allen-Bradley)
· Working knowledge of electrical and mechanical systems, process and packaging equipment, compressed air, steam, ammonia refrigerant systems, and buildings/grounds related maintenance/oversight
What would be your key responsibilities?
· Actively participate and collaborate with all functional areas to properly maintain and improve the plant assets to deliver metrics (Quality, Safety, TRS, productivity, waste reduction, etc.).
· Act as the catalyst to create a team-based culture focusing on implementing the elements of TPM and increasing the capabilities of plant associates.
· Manage Maintenance and storeroom costs to ensure adherence to the existing budget. Provide timely and accurate maintenance cost analysis to ensure the budgeting process is accurate and meets the business requirements.
· Effectively engage and manage a team of multi-skill technicians to ensure global maintenance best practices are implemented and each maintenance associate has the necessary skills and tools to meet expectations. Develop a robust plan for skills enhancement for all maintenance associates
What can you expect from Mars?
· The opportunity to learn and develop, taking charge of your own career across Mars
· An industry competitive salary and great benefits package
· 401(k) match
· Chance to work cross functionally, and add value and impact to the business
· If you are passionate, a great problem solver, resilient and have a high drive for results, then we want to hear from you!
Mars is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
Nearest Major Market: Fort Smith
Job Segment: HR, Engineer, Electrical, Manager, Compensation, Human Resources, Engineering, Management