Description de l'offre
A mutually rewarding experience.
Work. Realize your ambitions. And realize there's more to being in business than just making a profit. That's the Mars philosophy. And the opportunity we offer every one of our Associates. An opportunity to take what you do and make it mean more for you, for those around you and for the planet. What you get here is challenging, interesting work. You get the tools you need to do a great job and you get to have the best possible people on your side to help you do it. And at the same time as getting to find ways to do business better today than we did it yesterday and driving a great career, you also get to build a more enlightened business and drive sustainability.
Because it's never just about a single person, a single project or a single brand. It's about how you can grab everything that's within your reach here and use it to pursue mutual, long-term gain. It's about having ideas. And ideals. Being prepared to risk failure because the promise of success means we'll all be a little better off. It's that mix of integrity and ambition that makes Mars such a special place to work. And why working here is always about more than just a job.
About Mars, Incorporated
Mars is a family-owned business with more than a century of history making diverse products and offering services for people and the pets people love. With almost $35 billion in sales, the company is a global business that produces some of the world's best-loved brands: M&M's®, SNICKERS®, TWIX®, MILKY WAY®, DOVE®, PEDIGREE®, ROYAL CANIN®, WHISKAS®, EXTRA®, ORBIT®, 5™, SKITTLES®, UNCLE BEN'S®, MARS DRINKS and COCOAVIA®. Mars also provides veterinary health services that include BANFIELD® Pet Hospitals, Blue Pearl®, VCA® and Pet Partners™. Headquartered in McLean, VA, Mars operates in more than 80 countries. The Mars Five Principles – Quality, Responsibility, Mutuality, Efficiency and Freedom – inspire its more than 100,000 Associates to create value for all its partners and deliver growth they are proud of every day.
Regional Wellbeing Program Manager
(Internal Title: Human Performance Specialist)
*Must be local to Chicago, IL*
In this position, you will be part of a dynamic and energizing team delivering exceptional Health & Wellbeing programming to Mars Associates and family members. You will be responsible for the development, planning, implementation, delivery and evaluation of Associate Health & Wellbeing programs at select Mars, Inc. locations. The ideal candidate has a background in health promotion and a strong understanding of wellness program implementation and ongoing organization of program delivery.
What are we looking for?
· Bachelor’s Degree (Master's degree preferred) in Health Promotion, Wellbeing, Fitness, Nutrition or a related field is required.
· Current First Aid and CPR/AED certification
· Current certifications in Personal Training or Group Exercise Instruction are preferred.
· A minimum of 3 years of related industry experience and 3 years of program management experience, preferably in a corporate health, wellbeing or fitness related environment, is required.
· Strong leadership, interpersonal and customer service skills including the ability to motivate others.
· Ability to effectively organize and prioritize work demands in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
· Computer proficiency in MS Office including at minimum Word, Excel and Teams.
· Ability to work effectively with all levels of individuals.
· Demonstrated experience in the areas of program development and implementation, data collection and analysis and outcomes reporting
What would be my key responsibilities?
· Leads in the delivery of wellness events and campaigns based on the national wellness program. This includes planning, implementing and evaluating all site health and fitness promotion activities including facilitating group and individual behavior change programs.
· Manages client relationship to ensure that high customer satisfaction is maintained.
· Interfaces with site management and peripheral departments.
· Maintains ongoing communication with site management and other functional areas including health related vendors and suppliers, as appropriate, to assess site needs and identify programming solutions.
· Leads onsite Wellness Champion Network and Wellness Committee.
· Drives healthy culture changes at all sites including completion of site wellness scorecard and development of action plan.
· Assesses effectiveness of current health education interventions and enhances delivery methods to reach all segments of the population with greater impact on outcome results.
· Assists in the delivery and facilitation of Energy Management programs.
· Maintains accurate records and ensures confidentiality of all data collected during health promotion activities in accordance with Mars Inc. requirements including, if applicable, file transfer processes collaborating with other health related suppliers.
· Tracks participant and program data for measurement of individual and program goal achievement, outcomes and results. Creates outcomes-focused management reports based on the identified business plan goals and objectives.
· Coordinates marketing and communications to maximize program engagement.
· Other duties as needed/assigned.
What can you expect from Mars?
· The opportunity to learn, develop and take charge of your own career.
· An industry competitive compensation package including generous benefits (i.e. 401k, associate savings plan, health, etc.)
· Commitment to our Purpose and our Five Principles.
· An environment where all Associates feel valued, supported and comfortable being themselves at work.
· The opportunity to work cross functionally, add value and impact a better world for generations to come.
Mars is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
Nearest Major Market: Chicago
Job Segment: Program Manager, Regional Manager, Manager, Marketing Manager, Management, Marketing