Description de l'offre
Raw Materials Scheduler (Inbound Logistics)
Supply – Logistics
Castle Cary, Somerset
Salary: £23,100 - £28,900 + Bonus and Benefits
This is a pivotal role at the heart of the James Wellbeloved Supply Chain. This role plays a key part in securing product delivery to our customers, enabling their growth ambition and that of Mars globally.
Provides the IE and Logistics manager & Operations Shift Managers functional leadership in warehousing and logistics including training delivery and SOP creation for the inbound side of the James Wellbeloved Operation.
Aligned with the 5 principles and our safety & quality Mars Standards, the purpose of the job is:
· Provide leadership and functional key user support within the inbound logistics team.
· To drive continuous improvement plans across logistics activities in order to meet agreed customer service requirements and business objectives.
· Provide Key User support and leadership to the operations team on day-to-day inbound logistics activities. This includes robust training plans relating to logistics (Licences) and SOP Creation.
· Support the site IE and Logistics manager in achieving and improving agreed performance criteria, this includes Safety / Quality / Efficiency and Cost.
· Provide operational insight into the Packaging and Raw Material planner, working together to achieve the optimum plan and reducing any factory impact.
· Manage and own the waste streams at the James Wellbeloved site, including renewal and SLA reviews with waste service suppliers.
· System Key User – LocateIT / RCLMS and Navision (1Nav)
QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES
Education & Professional Qualification
· Minimum 5 GCSE grade C or above (including English and Mathematics)
· NVQ Level 3 or A level equivalent (preferably in a Supply Chain or related Subject)
· Fluency in English.
· Experience in a supply chain environment: broad manufacturing experience (i.e. logistics and warehousing); understanding of lean manufacturing; good functional skills.
· Passion for and a proven track record of developing and training associates.
· Able to build and maintain effective relationships with a variety of stakeholders across the factory
'We are committed to equal opportunity employment practices.'
Job Segment: Scheduler, Administrative, Customer Service