Global Brand Manager (W/M)
Location: Aimargues (30 minutes from Montpellier)
Salary Package: from 50k€ to 76k€
Royal Canin, part of Mars Group, is a key brand in Mars Petcare’s division portfolio, and more generally, one of the leaders of the world petfood industry. Royal Canin Vision is to bring the most precise nutritional solution for each Cat & Dog health needs. To continue to push boundaries and generate science health nutrition category growth, the Global Brand Manager will participate actively in the development of the portfolio, innovation, activation strategy on several key ranges under the supervision of the Global Marketing Director.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of 3-4 years marketing experience, with brand management, innovation and strategic marketing experience
- Professional experience on B2B and on digital communication business appreciated
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Comprehensive understanding of OGSM, Pillar strategy and Enabling Behaviours
- Must be able to influence and motivate at all levels within the business in order to achieve objectives
- Must be proactive, high energy, detailed-oriented when appropriate, results-oriented and willing to initiate and nurture change
- Well-developed organization skills to manage multiple projects and priorities, as well as multiple stakeholders
- Strong analytical capabilities coupled with the ability to identify issues, obtain mutual agreement as to the resolution and implement change
- Good judgement for business opportunities and innovation concepts
- Must have a high degree of self-direction with the ability to constantly seek innovative ways to perform tasks in an efficient and timely manner
- Ability to make sound decisions with minimal supervision
What would be your key responsibilities?
- Own barrier diagnostics and innovation strategy for the Core Vet Portfolio territories under his/her responsibility
- Shape 5 years portfolio strategy and innovation pipeline for territories, responsible for identifying territory trends and portfolio gaps to fulfill financial growth targets for territory
- Accelerate global portfolio, innovation and activation priorities for portfolio in full compliance and collaboration with regulatory and scientific support teams
- Propose and to partner with lead markets for global initiatives (including go-to-market activations)
- Ensure project management of the innovation process as well as individual initiative
- Constantly improve packaging performance
- Lead development of the omnichannel communication strategy (B2B2C) for the selected portfolio territory in collaboration with marketing director, brand communication, digital marketing, corporate affairs and the agencies
What can you expect from Mars and particularly Royal Canin?
- Opportunity to participate to the creation of a new future in Royal Canin
- Working in an enjoyable, collaborative, and multicultural environment, with a pet-friendly office
- Opportunity to learn and develop, taking charge of your own career across Mars
- An environment where you are empowered to be proactive and to take initiatives to make a difference
- At Mars, we are committed to helping create a safe, healthy, and sustainable world for our partners and the communities in which we operate
Job Segment: Branding, Brand Manager, Manager, Marketing Manager, Project Manager, Marketing, Management, Technology