Description de l'offre
Customer Development Manager- Poundstretcher & Iceland , Waltham
It’s undeniable: Pets truly make the world a better place. That’s why we’re inspired to make A Better World For Pets™, a world where they’re healthy, happy and welcome. It's safe to say, at Mars Petcare, we're passionate about pets, and their health.
The purpose of this role is to drive profitable NSV growth across Poundstretcher and Iceland within business Pet Nutrition UK. The role will involve managing the customer relationship internally and externally and play a key part in the development of the long-term strategy for Poundstretcher and Iceland.
What are we looking for?
· Dynamic, intelligent and career driven individuals
· Significant experience building JPB’s, P&L management and driving forward growth strategies for key Grocer accounts
· Excellent cross functional influencing skills
· Passion for data and the insight it can bring
What would be your key responsibilities?
In this role, you will have the following key responsibilities within our team:
· Lead the cross functional team (Customer Marketing, Category Leadership, Supply) to drive rigor and standards across the team by way of team meetings and formal networks
· Drive the internal P&L and secure business support for your sales driving initiatives through S&OP+ process
· Foster first class customer relationships highly personable but able to adapt style to manage all customer tensions as and when they arise
What can you expect from Mars?
· A competitive salary, yearly bonus, and benefits package that makes you feel rewarded for you work.
· Equal Parental Leave: All new parents at Mars UK have the chance to take 52-weeks off, with 26 paid at 90% salary.
· A company that doesn’t just understand the importance of work-life balance, but actively encourages it with Mars Be Well Initiatives.
· Mentoring and support for your development from day-one, including access to renowned Mars University.
· More than just a career; work for Mars and you join a purpose-drive organization trying to build a better world tomorrow.
Closing date: 31/01/2021
To open a dialogue, please click on the APPLY button below. We look forward to hearing from you!